April 28, 2011

Blogging World… Here I come!



I would have never imagined me blogging; well today I am starting my blog! I am very excited to have yet another way to share my passion for Cold Porcelain and flowers.

I specialize in making replicas of flowers through Cold Porcelain: my full time dream job! It started as a hobby, and then it progressed as I had the opportunity to participate in different art and bridal shows; meet great people that through their positive feedback encouraged me to take the next step. Now, I have the chance to teach the Art to those who share my passion; plus I get to work with brides-to-be helping them embellishing the most important day of their lives with what I love the most: FLOWERS!

My plan is to share news, stories as wells as my latest works. Stay tuned.

So once again, welcome to my blog and hope you enjoy Cold Porcelain Art!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cold Porcelain,
    Wonderful floral creations, beautifully crafted and with realistic details. Simply gorgeous. Congratulations on your new blog and following your dream to create master pieces that last a lifetime.
    I create floral art as well except with glitter creating sparkling keepsakes and jewerly.
    Sincerely, ArtisitcWill Studios (Friend from Doers and following)
    http://artisticwill.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete