October 13, 2011

Thanks Des Moines!

Shows, shows, and more shows!! The last week of September I attended the Largest Arts and Crafts Show in Des Moines. It was three amazing days where thousands of art lovers gathered at the Fairgrounds to admire and shop from more than 300 hundred exhibitors.
It was my first time attending this event and I truly enjoyed exhibiting my art creations. This experience gave me the opportunity to meet amazing artists as well as meeting and interacting with great people interested in learning more about Cold Porcelain Art and the different techniques that I use in my creations.
Here are some pictures:




 


In a couple of weeks I will be finishing an order of wedding favors that are both cute and very unique! Stay tuned for the pictures and yes... more shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment